Sunday, March 21, 2010

Major embarrassing moment, the publicity photo.




A few years ago, I needed a publicity photo. Now, I had never needed on before, and never thought I would need one. But my beloved just did not seem to be able to take one that did not make me gag. Yes, he loves me, but that does not give him talent he does not have.

So I took my little camera along to some friend’s house and asked their daughter to take a few photos. I did not ask the friends, because I have seen their photos. Now for the explanation, why did I need such a thing?

I was rather embarrassed to explain it was to go along with an interview. Yes, an interview, for an article to appear in a regional magazine that features stories on successful or simply interesting people. I had never considered myself either, and neither had any of my friends. Oh, I am nice enough, and kind and helpful and cheerful, but successful? Interesting? Talented? Not to their knowledge. But I need the photo for the story. You never know what life will throw at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? I would love to hear from you