Monday, March 8, 2010

It's All Over



It is hard to know how to start this post. Yesterday was the opening reception for The Renaissance Art Gallery’s retrospective for Kumkum. It went beautifully, which is a load of my mind as well as every other gallery member. But it is bittersweet for all of us, not just myself.

It went off beautifully, with everyone pitching in to make sure the gallery shined! I was so proud of my fellow artists, especially poor Gary Taylor who had to give the speech and act as master of ceremonies. But he came through.

The show is beautiful, the work superb!

We all ate and drank and laughed and talked about our friend and admired both her scope and quality of work.

Kumkum, we will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? I would love to hear from you