Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sketchbook Library


I am creating a sketchbook for an art project by arthouse. It is to create a library of sketchbooks from living, working artists from all over. We are each given a small sketchbook and a subject and we are to fill this with artwork to the assigned theme.


I was given: Postcards


Sketchbook Library project 1

How to start

Nothing is more intimating than a blank sketchbook with expectations. The book is so nice and clean and full of ambitions. This is not a private journal, but something that will be seen by other, and archived for the future.

But will anyone want to look at it? Will it grab attention? Inspire or educate? It is worth the effort I will pour into it?

How do I start?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy this post? I would love to hear from you