Monday, May 9, 2016

For the Birds

 
 
Here it is so far. My Heron.
 
So far I am simply trying to keep the shape of the bird, the location of the major feathers and keep from destroying the drawing. At this point, I am thinking, "why did I start this?"
 
I do this all the time.
 
Once I get into a project, I am sure it is beyond me and feel like a total failure.
 
I can't do this.
 
I am no good, I will never get these detail right, who wants to draw all these features any ways, and why, if I have to do it, I did not simply paint it, It would be easier!
 
Leave this to real artists.
 
I always feel this way,
 
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Starr, about 6yrs ago my wife and I were in the about.com drawsketch forums. We wanted to say hello to you. My name is Carl and my wife is Nancy. I'm sure you may not remember us. You helped us both tremendously.. Thanks again for your help and insight... Carl and Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to hear from you. Marion and others are now on facebook. Most of us meet there.

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy this post? I would love to hear from you